(210) 679-2610 Call for Free Consultation

Interstate Divorce

You may live in a different state than your spouse at the time one of you decides to file for divorce. Our family law firm is up to date on all the latest laws governing the Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction Enforcement Act (UCCJEA), divorce, and Military law. We can help you determine which state you need to file in, and facilitate service on an out-of-state spouse.

Show Buttons
Hide Buttons